Nancy, France

Nancy (1 of 11)

Has it really been a week since I posted?  I have a good excuse for not cooking lately.  Which is that my water got turned off for a few days because of a leak, and, well, I just don't feel like it.  I spend all day at the library anyway, so I'm hardly in my apartment except to sleep.

Nancy (13 of 15)

Nancy (12 of 15)

At the beginning of October I took a trip to two towns in the Lorraine region of France: Nancy and Metz.  We were only in Nancy for a few hours, but it was enough time to do some serious standing in the middle of the town's famed Place Stanislas and discuss art historical ideas.

Nancy (7 of 7)

Nancy (1 of 1)-3

Nancy (6 of 7)

After Nancy, I spent a few days in Metz, which is a much larger town. Pictures coming up, of course.

Nancy (9 of 15)

Comments

Stacy Rushton said…
What a beautiful little city! You must have been there on a quiet Sunday.
Entertainment said…
Amazing Pictures. Great Post.

Popular Posts